Join us in November 2019 for 2 days of fun and dancing in Blackpool . Take in the Illuminations at your leisure. Enjoy dancing and afternoon tea at the iconic
Blackpool Tower Ballroom.
The Cliffs Hotel is a modern hotel in a lovely period building on Blackpool's North Shore. With a tram stop just outside and overlooking the Illuminations, it's perfect for a quick getaway. It boasts a pool, spa, sauna and two gyms - all free of charge to hotel guests. Enjoy a drink with friends in the Leisure café bar and nightly entertainment.
On Saturday, we'll spend the day dancing to the sounds of the Wurlitzer organ at the fabulous Blackpool Tower Ballroom. Dating back to 1894, the Tower Ballroom is world famous for its architecture and unique sprung floor. Then at 2.15pm everything stops for tea - it really is as delicious as it looks!
You can catch the Illuminations at your leisure on Friday and Saturday evenings between 5pm and midnight. Take a walk or take the tram, the latter just might be the best way to take in nearly 6-miles of Illumnations!
Your trip includes return coach travel to Blackpool with pick up points at Boxford, Lambourn, East Challow, Wantage, Steventon and Oxford.
Want to join us?
Deposits need to be paid by 23 June 2019 to guarantee rooms, after that it will be on
a case by case basis.
Please confirm whether you would like a standard room, a sea view room or a side view room (supplement details below)
Also, please confirm your pick-up point : Boxford village hall, Lambourn Market Place, East Challow village hall, Wantage Market Place, Steventon village hall or Oxford Redbridge park & ride. (I will try to organise weekend parking for a few cars with each village hall but no guarantee.)
Dates: Friday 1 November - Sunday 3 November 2019
Host: Alison Dean (Cheek2Cheek Dance)
Level: Suitable for all levels of dancer
Hotel: The Cliffs Hotel, Blackpool
Basis: 2 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
Room: Standard Double/Twin Room with ensuite
Cost: £240 per person (non-refundable & non-transferable)
- breakfast on Saturday and Sunday (8.30-10.00am)
- 3-course dinner on Friday and Saturday (6.30-8.30pm)
- entry and afternoon tea (2.15pm) at Tower Ballroom on Saturday
- return coach travel: pick-up points at Boxford, Lambourn, East Challow, Wantage, Steventon and Oxford
- first pick-up at 9.30am from Boxford on Friday, depart Blackpool at 10.30am on Sunday
- single room with no supplement (limited availability)
- single supplement £139 (single occupancy in double or twin room)
- sea view £20 per person (subject to availability)
- side view £10 per person (subject to availability)
- Car park on site (very limited availability)
- Pool, spa, sauna and two gyms
- Sea view cafe bar and nightly entertainment
- Travel costs (if you do not take the coach)
- Lunches, drinks and snacks
- £75 deposit per person on booking prior to 10 August 2019
- Final payment per person plus any upgrade fee by Saturday 10 August 2019
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of cancellation or non arrival.
- Please ensure you have the relevant insurance in place to cover any eventuality.
Want to join us?
Rood Hill, RG20 8DD
The Walwyn Hall
Baydon Road, RG17 8NU
Main Street, OX12 9ST
Methodist Church Hall
Newbury Street, OX12 8DA
The Green, OX13 6RR
Ballroom/Latin start dates:
Boxford - 6 Jan 2020
Lambourn - 23 Oct 2019
East Challow - 24 Oct 2019
Sequence start date:
East Challow - 5 Sept 2019
Steventon - 9 November 2019
Thu 24 Oct 2019, 8-10pm
Sun 10 Nov 2019, 5.30-7.30pm
Thu 7 Nov 2019, 8-10pm
Sun 19 Jan 2020, 5.30-7.30pm